WARREN, N.J., Oct. 2, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ANADIGICS, Inc. (Nasdaq:ANAD) (the "Company"), a world leader in radio frequency (RF) solutions, today announced that the Company's AWL9581 802.11ac front-end integrated circuit (FEIC), AWT6651 ProEficient™ power amplifier (PA), and ALT6702 HELP4™ PA are enabling wireless connectivity in the new GALAXY Note 3 by Samsung Electronics. The GALAXY Note 3 improves upon the Note II, which is also powered by ANADIGICS' RF solutions, by providing a larger 5.7-inch HD Super AMOLED display, faster processor, slimmer size and longer battery life. The GALAXY Note 3 also features a 13 megapixel camera and Android® 4.3 Jelly Bean operating system.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=21290
"We are very pleased to announce that the GALAXY Note 3 is the latest in a wide array of premier Samsung mobile devices, including the S® 4, S 4 Mini, Tab 3 and Mega, that are powered by our world-class RF products," said Dave Cresci, president of ANADIGICS. "ANADIGICS continues to deliver WiFi and cellular solutions that set the standard for both performance and integration. Our compact RF power amplifiers and front-end ICs are easy to use, enable wireless connectivity with greater throughput, and offer extended battery life. These RF advantages provide tangible benefits during the design, manufacture and ultimately end-consumer use of Samsung's exceptional wireless devices. We look forward to continuing our collaboration with Samsung on their next generation of phones and tablets."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV