- Best in Show – The top overall app will win great prizes.
- Best Use of Mobile Advertising – Using the Pinsight Media+ platform to optimize advertising performance.
- Best RCS Messaging App – Using Jibe’s RCS Messaging API to create apps to deliver real-time interactive content anywhere in the world.
- Best NFC App – Enable your Android app to successfully make proximity transactions with secure card credentials using the Sequent SDK.
- Best Browser Extension App – The Sprint Lumen toolbar is a mobile extensions platform that ships on all Sprint Android devices. Port an existing app or dream up an all-new mobile extension for Sprint's Lumen toolbar.
- Samsung Categories – Compete to create unique user experiences using Samsung S Pen™ SDK. Demonstrate how to enhance your app to the next level integrating with many S Pen features.
- Best PhoneGap by Adobe App – PhoneGap is a free and open source framework that allows you to create mobile apps using standardized web APIs for the platforms you care about.
Calling All Developers: Create The Next Big App At The Sprint Hackathon
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.