Pandora (NYSE:P), the leading internet radio service, announced today new metrics that were reached in the month of September 2013.
- Listener hours for Pandora during the month of September 2013 were 1.36 billion, an increase of 18% from 1.15 billion during the same period last year.
- Share of total U.S. radio listening for Pandora in September 2013 was 7.77%, an increase from 6.53% at the same time last year.
- Active listeners were 72.7 million at the end of September 2013, an increase of 25% from 58.3 million during the same time period last year.
Pandora is releasing key audience metrics on a monthly basis to provide the most current information regarding Pandora's users and usage across platforms.
Pandora (NYSE:P) gives people music and comedy they love anytime, anywhere, through connected devices. Personalized stations launch instantly with the input of a single "seed" - a favorite artist, song, or genre. The Music Genome Project
®, a deeply detailed hand-built musical taxonomy, powers the personalization of Pandora
® internet radio by using musicological "DNA" and constant listener feedback to craft personalized stations from a growing collection of more than one million tracks. Tens of millions of people turn on Pandora every month to hear music they love.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts