NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
Alcoa (AA) was downgraded at Deutsche Bank to sell from hold. $5.50 price target. Boom times are long gone in the metals business, Deutsche Bank said.
Aptargroup (ATR) was downgraded at J.P. Morgan to neutral from overweight. $65 price target. Macro upside lever more limited, J.P. Morgan said.
Baxter (BAX) was downgraded at Credit Suisse to neutral from outperform. $73 price target. Outlook for hemophilia market remains uncertain, Credit Suisse said.BBX Capital (BBX) was upgraded to hold at TheStreet Ratings. Cabela's (CAB) was initiated with a market perform rating at William Blair. Company has uncertain near-term sales trends, William Blair said.
STOCK COMMENTS / EPS CHANGESAruba (ARUN) estimates, price target were boosted at Pacific Crest. Shares are now seen reaching $21. Estimates were also increased, as new cloud Wi-Fi products and Brocade OEM strength should drive growth, Pacific Crest said. Outperform rating. Actuant (ATU) numbers were increased at Jefferies. Shares are now seen reaching $36. Estimates were also increased on lower taxes, Jefferies said. Hold rating. Broadcom (BRCM) estimates, price target were cut at Benchmark. Shares are now seen reaching $35. Estimates were also reduced, as the Renesas purchase should cut into earnings, Benchmark said. (GPN) numbers were increased at Credit Suisse. Estimates were raised through 2015. Company boosted guidance and is buying back more shares, Credit Suisse said. Outperform rating and new $62 price target. Global Payments numbers were increased at Jefferies. Shares are now seen reaching $59. Estimates were also increased following strong quarter, Jefferies said. Buy rating. >To submit a news tip, email: email@example.com. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV