8x8, Inc. (NASDAQ:EGHT), provider of innovative cloud communications and computing solutions, today announced it will report its second quarter fiscal 2014 earnings for the period ended September 30, 2013 after market close on Wednesday, October 23, 2013. Following the announcement, a conference call hosted by 8x8 Chief Executive Officer Vik Verma and Chief Financial Officer Dan Weirich is scheduled to begin at 4:30 pm ET.
Details of the conference call are as follows:
|Date:||October 23, 2013|
|Time:||4:30 pm ET|
|Dial In:||(877) 843-0417, domestic|
|(408) 427-3791, international|
|Replay:||(855) 859-2056, domestic (Conference ID #73341096)|
|(404) 537-3406, international (Conference ID #73341096)|
Participants should plan to dial in or log on ten minutes prior to the start time. A telephonic replay of the call will be available until midnight October 29, 2013. The webcast will be archived on 8x8’s website for a period of one year. For additional information, visit http://investors.8x8.com.
About 8x8, Inc.8x8, Inc. (NASDAQ:EGHT) empowers business conversations for more than 33,000 businesses with cloud communications services that include hosted PBX telephony, unified communications, call center software and video conferencing solutions. The company has been delivering business communications services since 2004 and has garnered a reputation for technical excellence and outstanding reliability. In 2012, 8x8 was named a market “leader” in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) in North America and was recognized as the No. 1 Provider of Hosted IP Telephony by Frost & Sullivan and Synergy Research Group. For additional information, visit www.8x8.com, or connect with 8x8 on Google+, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV