SAN JOSE, Calif., Oct. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Vocera Communications, Inc. (NYSE: VCRA), the leading provider of integrated, intelligent communication solutions for mission-critical environments in healthcare, hospitality, energy, retail and other mobile work environments, today announced that a preview of its innovative Vocera Collaboration Suite will be shown at the ANCC National Magnet Conference® beginning today. In addition, customers interested in participating in the company's beta program are encouraged to stop by the Vocera booth (1408) from October 2-4 for more information on eligibility requirements.
"Vocera provides clinicians and hospital staff with intuitive, integrated solutions to communicate and interact instantly and securely on the device of their choice, in the manner of their choice, inside and outside the healthcare facility," said Chris Buckley, vice president, product management, Vocera. "The new Vocera Collaboration Suite creates a seamless user experience, combining Vocera's unique calling, texting, alerting and content distribution capabilities into one secure, easy-to-use smartphone application."
The Vocera Collaboration Suite is designed as an enterprise-wide solution that works inside and outside the walls of facilities to keep communication flowing between care teams and other mobile workers in mission-critical environments regardless of a user's location. Key features include:
- One single app for calling by name, function, or group, plus secure alerting and secure chatting
- Access to outside contacts, groups, distribution lists and users
- Support for shared device users as well as personal Apple® and Android™ devices
- Ability to determine who is logged on and available at a moment's notice
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts