- Unmatched Contamination Control - As devices continue to scale, sensitivity to contamination is of paramount concern. The Purion M's innovative beamline demonstrates an impressive reduction of particulate contamination in comparison to the competition, as well as the industry's lowest levels for metal contamination, enabling the highest production yields.
- Reduced Energy Consumption - the Purion M's system architecture advances our customers' efforts towards more sustainable manufacturing practices, through a combination of energy efficiency and high productivity. The system's single magnet beamline design, coupled with the industry's highest levels of productivity, achieves a reduction in total energy consumption by >50% per wafer in comparison to the competition.
- Maximized Productivity – The Purion M utilizes Axcelis' precision spot beamline technology coupled with a 500 WPH single wafer platform. This combination provides exceptional reliability, and remarkable precision and productivity for the widest range (2keV - 1MeV) of low energy and mid dose applications, especially well, channel and HALO processes. During this recent evaluation, the system provided the customer with a remarkable improvement in total productivity in comparison to the competition.
Axcelis Announces Order For 'Purion M' Medium Current Implanter
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.