GE Capital’s Commercial Distribution Finance (CDF) business announced today that it plans to expand its inventory financing capabilities and coverage of the commercial foodservice and refrigeration industries across the U.S. and Canada. CDF has been providing inventory financing to the foodservice industry since 1995.
CDF is focused on developing inventory financing programs with manufacturers of specialized equipment for the bakery, dairy, meat, snack and juice markets, among others, as well as makers of specialized equipment such as slicers, roasters, choppers and presses. Dealers that supply the restaurant and hotel industries in particular often carry a wide range of industrial equipment from different manufacturers and distributors.
“Many foodservice equipment manufacturers use their valuable working capital to fund dealer purchases,” said Linda Fiore, CDF’s managing director of new relationship development. “We have a dedicated team of industry specialists who work with these manufacturers to optimize dealer financing programs to fit their specific needs. For example, offering equipment dealers the ability to make larger purchases with extended repayment terms can really help companies in this major segment of the food industry grow their sales.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV