Rouse Properties, Inc. (NYSE:RSE), a national owner and operator of regional enclosed malls, today announced it has entered into a long-term partnership with Nestlé to open Nestle cafés in the center courts of 18 of its malls throughout the country. The cafés will feature Nestlé’s high quality gourmet coffee, fresh baked cookies and pastries and a selection of premium sandwiches and paninis, and are expected to open between Thanksgiving and the second quarter of 2014.
This partnership will expand upon Rouse’s ongoing effort to continue to create inviting and comfortable experience for our shoppers, and will be further complemented by installing customized soft seating areas and providing free Wi-Fi for consumers to enjoy throughout each mall.
"We are always looking for innovative ways to enhance the shopping experience and keep consumers coming back to our centers,” said Brian Harper, Executive Vice President Leasing of Rouse Properties. “We are pleased to be at the forefront of our industry by partnering with one of the world’s leading brands, such as Nestlé, to create such a unique experience for our customers. These cafés and additional amenities are designed to drive increased foot traffic and provide shoppers with a high quality social experience that will encourage more time being spent at each mall."
Rouse Properties is rolling out the enhanced Nestlé cafés in the common areas at the following 18 malls.
- Animas Valley Mall – Farmington, N.M.
- Birchwood Mall – Port Huron, Mich.
- Chula Vista Center – Chula Vista, Calif.
- Collin Creek Mall – Plano, TX
- Grand Traverse Mall – Traverse City, Mich.
- Lansing Mall – Lansing, Mich.
- Lakeland Square – Lakeland, Fla.
- Mall St. Vincent – Shreveport, La.
- NewPark Mall – Newark, Calif.
- Sikes Senter Mall – Wichita Falls, TX
- Southland Center – Taylor, Mich.
- Southland Mall – Hayward, Calif.
- Spring Hill Mall – West Dundee, Ill.
- The Mall at Turtle Creek – Jonesboro, Ark.
- Valley Hills Mall – Hickory, N.C.
- Vista Ridge Mall – Lewisville, TX
- West Valley Mall – Tracy, Calif.
- Westwood Mall – Jackson, Mich.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV