- 80 percent of Latinas are not aware that breast cancer is the most common form of cancer among them.
- 88 percent of Latinas acknowledged knowing how to conduct breast self-examination; however, less than half (45%) report examining themselves once a month.
- Latinas ages 55-64 are more likely than those ages 18-34 to perform breast self-examinations at least monthly (53% vs. 37%).
New Procter & Gamble Orgullosa Survey Reveals That While The Majority Of Latinas Know How To Conduct A Breast Self-Examination, Less Than Half Do Them Regularly
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.