3. Conditions to Implementation, Approvals and Other Information about the TransactionsIn addition to the conditions described above, the consummation of the Transactions, as well as all other corporate transactions linked to the Transactions, are subject to the implementation of various conditions, including the approval of the transactions that may be agreed among the parties to the Memorandum of Understanding by the competent governing bodies of each such party, the obtaining of legal and regulatory authorizations, consents of creditors and third parties, the valid and final consummation of the Oi Capital Increase, and the agreement of the parties to the definitive transaction agreements of the Transactions. Subject to the fulfillment of conditions precedent that may be contractually established, all steps of the Transactions will be undertaken as a single transaction to ensure their full implementation, which will be an essential condition for consummation of the Transactions and the conclusion of the Industrial Alliance.
Portugal Telecom, SGPS, S.A. And Oi S.A. Announce They Have Executed A Memorandum Of Understanding For The Merger Of Their Activities
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.