The other conditions of the Oi Capital Increase will be set forth in the definitive agreements that will govern the Transactions and will be disclosed on a timely basis to our shareholders and the market in general.
2.2. Reorganization of TelPart, AG, LF and Bratel Brasil
As part of the Transaction, AG, LF and TelPart will be capitalized with the resources needed to repay their indebtedness. In addition, AG and LF and their intermediate holding companies will be reorganized in order to separate the assets not related to their direct or indirect shareholding in Oi, so that AG, LF, Bratel Brasil and TelPart will not have assets or liabilities (or will have cash or cash equivalents equal to their respective liabilities), other than: (i) shares of TelPart and Oi, in the case of AG; (ii) shares of TelPart and Oi, in the case of LF; (iii) shares of AG, LF, TelPart and Oi, in the case of Bratel Brasil;, and (iv) shares of Oi, held directly or indirectly, in the case of TelPart.
Immediately after such capitalization, AG, LF and Bratel Brasil will merge with and into TelPart. The shareholders of AG and LF will receive, by virtue of the mergers set forth herein, the shares held by AG and LF in TelPart, in accordance with the proportion of their respective shareholding interests in the merged companies, after the adoption of other measures included in the Transactions. The changes in shareholding interests in AG, LF and TelPart arising from the operations under the Transactions and the mergers will not result in the transfer of control of any of these companies.2.3. Listing of CorpCo on the Novo Mercado Segment CorpCo will apply to be listed on the Novo Mercado segment of the BM&FBOVESPA, with the aim of strengthening its corporate governance through the adoption of a new management structure and corporate governance regime.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV