2006-11 Honda Accord
If you go with the 2006 or 2007 sedan, you're basically getting a midsize. Anything later, and you have to go with the coupe to avoid a full-size.
In the 2008 model year, this car's base sedan got huge -- like four inches longer, three inches wider huge. The coupe, however, is roughly 16 cubic feet smaller. The coupe was available in a brawnier V6 with up to 271 horsepower, though. Toss in standard features including anti-lock brakes with brake assist and electronic brake force distribution, electronic stability control, keyless entry and extras including a power moonroof, eight-way adjustable driver's seat, security system and a six-disc CD changer, leather upholstery, Sirius XM (SIRI) satellite radio, navigation system, hands-free Bluetooth interface. Dual exhaust pipes, fog lamps and a spoiler and you're looking at one sporty little commuter car.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV