Best midsize sedan
2006-11 Ford Fusion
Ford needed something to get buyers' minds off its beloved Taurus and its less-loved Contour. The Fusion, released in 2006, took a little while to make that happen. The early models lacked simple items such as ABS and tire pressure monitors and was outsold by the Taurus for its first year of existence.
While the Fusion Hybrid is still knocked for not quite living up to its mileage sticker, the original recipe Fusion has become every bit as popular as Ford hoped. A facelift in 2010 gave the car a sportier look, more efficient engines and tech toys, including the Sync communication and entertainment system. It's still about as middle-of-the-road as the rest of the midsize market, but that's kind of the point.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV