Best compact sedan
2006-11 Hyundai Elantra
There's a fairly significant difference between the Elantras made before 2010 and those that came after.
The Elantra's fuel economy has increased significantly, jumping from 26 miles per gallon in 2006 to 33 miles per gallon by 2011. Its 2.0-liter engine and 135 horsepower also got a much-needed makeover, trimming to a 1.8-liter but bulking up to 148 horsepower.The best part, however, is that most of these Elantras will still be covered under Hyundai's 10-year, 100,000-mile warranty. This five-passenger ride is popular enough, but the continued coverage only makes it more coveted.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV