Best large SUV/crossover
2007-11 Mazda CX-9
We're not going to lie to you: This is basically a Ford Edge in costume.
Though it got a facelift this year, the versions you'll see on used car lots are built on the same platform as the Edge, the old Lincoln MKZ and the now-deceased Mercury Milan. That said, it's not a bad little ride. With a 3.5-liter V6 in the 2007 and a 3.7L version each year thereafter, the CX-9 cranks out 274 horsepower and is packed with little throw-ins including electronic stability control, traction control, roll stability control, front and side impact airbags, and three row-side curtain airbags. Some are even stocked with DVD navigation systems, handsfree Bluetooth phone links, backup cameras, and Bose 5.1 surround sound rear entertainment system.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV