Best luxury car
2006-2011 Infiniti G35/G37/G25
You hate to see words such as "entry level" and "compact" enter the discussion when you're considering a luxury car, but they only work to your advantage in the used market.
The Infiniti G series -- Nissan's answer to BMW's 3 series -- is basically designed as the bargain version of its German counterpart. For the slight dip in prestige, however, Infiniti G buyers get a speedy rear-wheel drive, V6 with sport-tuned suspension that turns each ride into an Infiniti commercial.The best part is that you get a whole slate of models to choose from. Available in sedan, coupe and convertible, the Infiniti G can serve as a family shuttle or a zippy little weekend plaything. Granted, the latter two are basically the equivalent of a Nissan Z with more interior room, but even the little luxuries pay big dividends. -- Written by Jason Notte in Portland, Ore. >To contact the writer of this article, click here: Jason Notte. >To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/notteham. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV