2006-2011 Toyota Prius
The original-recipe Prius has a lot more competitors out there these days -- including a doppelganger in the Ford C-Max -- but none of them are as good at their jobs as the car that started it all. Even the newer Prius v wagon can't touch its older sibling's 50 miles per gallon, while the Prius c compact provides the same mileage in less space.
Its 21.6 cubic feet of cargo space isn't the largest in its class and its 98 horsepower is easily the pokiest among hybrids, but those aren't the numbers that matter to hybrid buyers. Even newer hybrids have a tough time matching its fuel economy. If you're willing to roll the dice on its battery life, a used Prius can be a sound bet.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV