Celanese Corporation (NYSE: CE), a global technology and specialty materials company, today announced it will increase the price of acetate tow for core grade items by 8 percent (FOB plant basis).
Pricing for unique and/or low volume tow items and specialty tow items will increase by a differentiated amount. Price increases are effective January 1, 2014, or as contracts allow.
Customers should contact their Celanese sales representative for more details.
About CelaneseCelanese Corporation (NYSE: CE) is a global technology leader in the production of differentiated chemistry solutions and specialty materials used in most major industries and consumer applications. With sales almost equally divided between North America, Europe and Asia, the company uses the full breadth of its global chemistry, technology and business expertise to create value for customers and the corporation. Celanese partners with customers to solve their most critical needs while making a positive impact on its communities and the world. Based in Dallas, Texas, Celanese employs approximately 7,600 employees worldwide and had 2012 net sales of $6.4 billion. For more information about Celanese Corporation and its product offerings, visit www.celanese.com or our blog at www.celaneseblog.com . Celanese® is a registered trademark of Celanese International Corporation. All products referenced are trademarks or registered trademarks of Celanese International Corporation. “The chemistry inside innovation™” is a trademark of Celanese International Corporation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV