Trade-Ideas: Energy Transfer Partners L.P (ETP) Is Today's Post-Market Leader Stock
- ETP has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $59.6 million.
- ETP is up 2.2% today from today's close.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in ETP with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for ETP NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on ETP: Energy Transfer Partners, L.P. engages in the natural gas midstream, and intrastate transportation and storage businesses in the United States. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 6.9%. ETP has a PE ratio of 44.6. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Energy Transfer Partners L.P a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. The average volume for Energy Transfer Partners L.P has been 1.1 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Energy Transfer Partners L.P has a market cap of $19.5 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. The stock has a beta of 0.95 and a short float of 2.1% with 4.77 days to cover. Shares are up 20.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Energy Transfer Partners L.P as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, reasonable valuation levels, good cash flow from operations, solid stock price performance and increase in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- ETP's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 6.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 623.7%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Compared to where it was a year ago today, the stock is now trading at a higher level, reflecting both the market's overall trend during that period and the fact that the company's earnings growth has been robust. Turning our attention to the future direction of the stock, it goes without saying that even the best stocks can fall in an overall down market. However, in any other environment, this stock still has good upside potential despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry. The net income increased by 188.3% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $111.00 million to $320.00 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 135.42% to $811.00 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, ENERGY TRANSFER PARTNERS -LP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -15.78%.
- You can view the full Energy Transfer Partners L.P Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV