For the second time interval, gross margins increased from 49.26% to 49.92% (12 months ending 2012-03-31 vs. 12 months ending 2011-03-31).
And for the final time interval, gross margins increased from 49.92% to 50.14% (12 months ending 2013-03-31 vs. 12 months ending 2012-03-31).
Environmental rating: 71.
8. Teledyne Technologies Inc. (TDY): Provides electronic components, instruments, and communications products in the United States and Canada. Market cap at $3.17B, most recent closing price at $84.93.Gross profit margins increased from 28.74% to 30.17% during the first time interval (52 weeks ending 2011-01-02 vs. 53 weeks ending 2010-01-03). For the second time interval, gross margins increased from 30.17% to 33.53% (52 weeks ending 2012-01-01 vs. 52 weeks ending 2011-01-02). And for the final time interval, gross margins increased from 33.53% to 35.17% (52 weeks ending 2012-12-30 vs. 52 weeks ending 2012-01-01). Environmental rating: 71.
9. FEI Company (FEIC): Supplies instruments for nanoscale imaging, analysis, and prototyping that enable research, development, and manufacturing in industrial, academic, and research institutional applications. Market cap at $3.47B, most recent closing price at $87.80. Gross profit margins increased from 39.75% to 42.46% during the first time interval (52 weeks ending 2010-12-31 vs. 52 weeks ending 2009-12-31). For the second time interval, gross margins increased from 42.46% to 44.45% (52 weeks ending 2011-12-31 vs. 52 weeks ending 2010-12-31). And for the final time interval, gross margins increased from 44.45% to 46.61% (52 weeks ending 2012-12-31 vs. 52 weeks ending 2011-12-31). Environmental rating: 70. (List compiled by Mary-Lynn Cesar, Kapitall writer. Environmental data sourced from CSRHub. Gross margin data sourced from Google Finance. Quarterly sales data sourced from Zacks Investment Research. All other data sourced from Finviz.)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV