NIKE, Inc. (NYSE: NKE) will be hosting an investor day on Wednesday, October 9, 2013 at its world headquarters. NIKE, Inc. President and Chief Executive Officer, Mark Parker, and other members of the executive management team will provide an overview of the Company’s long-term strategy and key initiatives to deliver sustainable, profitable growth.
Meeting presentations will be webcast live from approximately 9:00 am to 5:00 pm PT at http://investors.nikeinc.com. For those unable to listen to the live broadcast, an archived version will be available at the same location for approximately one year following the event.
About NIKE, Inc.
NIKE, Inc. based near Beaverton, Oregon, is the world's leading
designer, marketer and distributor of authentic athletic footwear,
apparel, equipment and accessories for a wide variety of sports and
fitness activities. Wholly-owned NIKE subsidiaries include Converse
Inc., which designs, markets and distributes athletic lifestyle
footwear, apparel and accessories and Hurley International LLC, which
designs, markets and distributes surf and youth lifestyle footwear,
apparel and accessories. For more information, NIKE’s earnings releases
and other financial information are available on the Internet at
and individuals can follow @Nike.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV