KBR (NYSE: KBR) announced today that it has been awarded a contract by International Paper to provide total maintenance services for one of Russia’s most productive paper mills located in Svetogorsk, Russia. The undisclosed contract value will be booked into backlog in KBR’s third quarter of 2013.
For nearly a decade, KBR has provided a full range of total maintenance services to increase production and reliability of the Svetogorsk mill. This contract is for three years with the option to renegotiate commercial terms after the first year.
“KBR recognizes that delivering maintenance excellence and reliability improvement is essential to the long-term success of the Svetogorsk mill and we are committed to further strengthening our client’s market position and world-class performance,” said Darrell Hargrave, President, Industrial Services, KBR. “Over the years of working with International Paper, we have built an exceptionally solid relationship and KBR is delighted to continue this partnership.”
KBR is a global engineering, construction and services company supporting the energy, hydrocarbon, power, industrial, civil infrastructure, minerals, government services and commercial markets. For more information, visit www.kbr.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV