CHICAGO, Oct. 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- General Growth Properties, Inc. (the "Company") (NYSE: GGP) today announced Sandeep Mathrani, chief executive officer, will participate in a panel discussion at the ISI Real Estate Conference in New York on Thursday, October 3, 2013, from 8:30 a.m. to 9:20 a.m. Eastern Time.
The live audio-only webcast will be available online in the Investors section of the Company's website at www.ggp.com and at http://www.veracast.com/webcasts/isi/realestate2013/26102138203.cfm. A replay will be available for approximately one month after the event.
About GGPGeneral Growth Properties is a fully integrated, self-managed and self-administered real estate investment trust focused exclusively on owning, managing, leasing, and redeveloping high-quality retail properties throughout the United States. GGP's portfolio is comprised of 123 malls in the United States comprising approximately 128 million square feet. GGP is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, and publicly traded on the NYSE under the symbol GGP.Investor Contact: Kevin Berry, VP Investor Relations firstname.lastname@example.org(312) 960-5529 Media Contact: David Keating, VP Corporate Communications email@example.com(312) 960-6325
SOURCE General Growth Properties
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV