SAN DIEGO, Oct. 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Maxwell Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: MXWL) announced today that the Board of Directors approved December 11, 2013 as the date of the 2013 Annual Meeting of Stockholders, to be held at 11:00 a.m., local time, on December 11, 2013, at the Courtyard Marriott Hotel located at 8651 Spectrum Center Boulevard, San Diego, California 92123.
About Maxwell Technologies, Inc. Maxwell is a global leader in the development and manufacture of innovative, cost effective energy storage and power delivery solutions. Our ultracapacitor products provide safe and reliable power solutions for applications in consumer and industrial electronics, transportation, renewable energy and information technology. Our high-voltage capacitor products help to ensure the safety and reliability of electric utility infrastructure and other applications involving transport, distribution and measurement of high-voltage electrical energy. Our radiation-mitigated microelectronic products include power modules, memory modules and single board computers that incorporate powerful commercial silicon for superior performance and high reliability in aerospace applications. For more information, please visit our website: www.maxwell.com .
Media & Investor Contact: Michael Sund +1 (858) 503-3233; email@example.comSOURCE Maxwell Technologies, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV