HCP (NYSE:HCP) will report its third quarter 2013 financial results on Tuesday, October 29, 2013, before the open of trading on the New York Stock Exchange. HCP will also host a conference call and webcast at 9:00 a.m. Pacific Time (12:00 p.m. Eastern Time) that same day in order to review its financial performance and operating results for the quarter ended September 30, 2013.
The dial-in number for the conference call is (877) 724-7556 (U.S.) or (706) 645-4695 (International). The conference ID number is 65207384. You may also access the conference call via webcast at www.hcpi.com under the Investor Relations tab. Through November 13, 2013, an archive of the webcast will be available on our website and a telephonic replay can be accessed by calling (855) 859-2056 (U.S.) or (404) 537-3406 (International) and entering conference ID number 65207384.
HCP, Inc. is a fully integrated real estate investment trust (REIT) that invests primarily in real estate serving the healthcare industry in the United States. The Company's portfolio of assets is diversified among five distinct sectors: senior housing, post-acute/skilled nursing, life science, medical office and hospitals. A publicly traded company since 1985, HCP: (i) was the first healthcare REIT selected to the S&P 500 index; (ii) has increased its dividend per share for 28 consecutive years; (iii) is the only REIT included in the S&P 500 Dividend Aristocrats index; and (iv) is a global leader in sustainability as a member of the CDP, Dow Jones and FTSE4Good sustainability leadership indices, and the Global and North American healthcare sector leader for GRESB. For more information regarding HCP, visit the Company's website at www.hcpi.com and www.hcpi.com/sustainability.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV