HMS Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ:HMSY) announced today that it has earned a spot on the 2013 “Healthcare’s Hottest” list by Modern Healthcare magazine.
The annual list recognizes the 40 fastest growing companies and organizations in the industry. Only companies with a minimum of $20 million in annual revenue in the last fiscal year were eligible. The list includes suppliers like HMS, as well as payers, hospitals and hospital systems, as well as physician group practices.
“Making the Modern Healthcare list confirms our strategy to grow the company organically and through acquisition,” HMS CEO Bill Lucia said. “Our dedicated team has helped HMS not only to increase revenue but also to diversify, providing cost containment solutions to state, federal, and commercial payers. We’re looking forward to staying on the ‘Healthcare’s Hottest’ list going forward.”
About HMSHMS powers healthcare with integrity through coordination of benefits, program integrity, and eligibility services for healthcare payers. HMS's clients include health and human services programs in more than 40 states; commercial programs, including commercial plans, employers, and more than 135 Medicaid managed care plans; the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services; and Veterans Administration facilities. As a result of the company's services, clients recovered more than $3.2 billion last year and saved billions more through the prevention of erroneous payments.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV