- Spec Mix Bricklayer 500: Being held at the A1 Block plant in Sanford, Florida, the Spec Mix Bricklayer 500 answers the question "Who is Florida's best bricklayer?" This event brings together the best of Florida's mason contractors, masonry suppliers and masonry producers.
- Masonry Association of Florida Educational Event: "Addressing the Needs of the Florida Masonry Industry and Planting the Seeds for a Secure Future" The Masonry Association of Florida (MAF) is also holding an educational event at the Bricklayer 500. Highlights of the event will include: Addressing the Florida Masonry Labor Shortage, Masonry Apprentice Training, Contractor Continuing Education, Masonry Market Information and the Certified Mason Contractor Program.
- Mason Contractor's Association of America (MCAA) Mid-Year Meeting: The MCAA is holding their mid-year meeting in Orlando, bringing mason contractors and suppliers from across the country to Florida. MCAA members will be in attendance at the Bricklayer 500. The executives at the National Concrete Masonry Association (NCMA) will also be on hand to lend their support to both of these important industry events.
Governor Scott Proclaims Thursday, October 3, 2013 "Statewide Concrete Masonry Day In Florida"
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.