LOS ANGELES, Oct. 1, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- RadNet, Inc. (Nasdaq:RDNT), a national leader in providing high-quality, cost-effective diagnostic imaging services through a network of fully-owned and operated outpatient imaging centers, today announced that Mark Stolper, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will be presenting at the Deutsche Bank 21st Annual Leveraged Finance Conference in Scottsdale, AZ on Wednesday, October 2, 2013 at 8:05 a.m. Mountain Standard Time.
There will be simultaneous and archived webcasts available at http://www.media-server.com/m/p/6ugdzfrg and www.radnet.com under the "Investors" menu section and "News Releases" sub-menu of the website.
|Details for RadNet's Presentation:|
|Date:||Wednesday, October 2, 2013|
|Time:||8:05 a.m. Mountain Standard Time|
|Location:||The Phoenician, Scottsdale, AZ|
About RadNet, Inc.RadNet, Inc. is a national market leader providing high-quality, cost-effective diagnostic imaging services through a network of 248 fully-owned and operated outpatient imaging centers. RadNet's core markets include California, Maryland, Delaware, Rhode Island, New Jersey and New York. Together with affiliated radiologists, and inclusive of full-time and per diem employees and technicians, RadNet has a total of approximately 6,300 employees. For more information, visit http://www.radnet.com .
CONTACT: RadNet, Inc. Mark Stolper, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer 310-445-2800
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV