Bank of the Ozarks, Inc. (NASDAQ: OZRK) expects to report third quarter earnings at the close of business Thursday, October 10, 2013. Management plans to conduct a conference call to review this information at 10:00 a.m. CDT (11:00 a.m. EDT) on Friday, October 11, 2013. Interested parties may listen to this call by dialing 1-888-287-5563 (United States and Canada only) and asking for the Bank of the Ozarks conference call. A recorded playback of the call will be available for one week following the call at 1-888-203-1112 (U.S. and Canada) or 719-457-0820 (internationally). The passcode for this playback is 9087926. The call will be available live or in a recorded version on the Company’s website www.bankozarks.com under “Investor Relations.”Bank of the Ozarks, Inc. is a bank holding company with $4.04 billion in total assets as of June 30, 2013 and trades on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol “OZRK.” The Company owns a state-chartered subsidiary bank that conducts banking operations through 131 offices in Arkansas, Georgia, North Carolina, Texas, Florida, Alabama, South Carolina and New York. The Company may be contacted at (501) 978-2265 or P.O. Box 8811, Little Rock, Arkansas 72231-8811. The Company’s website is: www.bankozarks.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV