NEW YORK, Oct. 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- McGraw Hill Financial (NYSE: MHFI) announced today that its third quarter 2013 results will be issued on Tuesday, October 22, 2013 via news release at approximately 7:15 a.m. Eastern Time. The news release will be available for downloading from www.mhfi.com.
Harold McGraw III, Chairman, President and CEO; Douglas Peterson, President, Standard & Poor's; Jack Callahan, Executive Vice President and CFO; and Chip Merritt, Vice President, Investor Relations, will host a conference call/webcast at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time on October 22, 2013 to discuss the third quarter results. The presentation is open to all interested parties and may include forward-looking information.
Webcast Instructions: Live and ReplayThe webcast will be available live and as an archived replay through the Company's Investor Relations Web site at
http://investor.mhfi.com/phoenix.zhtml?p=irol-eventDetails&c=96562&eventID=5031496 (please copy and paste URL into Web browser). The archived replay will be available beginning two hours after the conclusion of the live call and will remain available for one year.
Telephone Access: Live and ReplayThe call begins at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time. Please dial in by 8:20 a.m.
- For callers in the U.S.: (888) 391-6568
- For callers outside the U.S.: +1 (415) 228-4733 (long distance charges will apply)
- The conference passcode is McGraw Hill
- For callers in the U.S.: (800) 839-1169
- For callers outside the U.S.: +1 (203) 369-3036 (long distance charges will apply)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts