WILMINGTON, Del., Oct. 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- DuPont has named William F. Feehery as president of its Industrial Biosciences business, effective Nov. 1.
Feehery, 43, has served in a broad range of business and marketing leadership positions since joining DuPont in 2002. He is currently the global business director for DuPont's market-facing Photovoltaic Solutions. Feehery also led DuPont's Displays unit as part of the Electronics & Communications business.
Feehery earned his Ph.D. degree in chemical engineering and his MBA from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology after he graduated from the University of Pennsylvania with his bachelor's in chemical engineering. He also was a Winston Churchill Scholar at Cambridge University.DuPont Industrial Biosciences works with customers across a wide range of industries to improve products and make processes more sustainable. Through a unique combination of capabilities in agriculture, biotechnology, chemistry and material science, coupled with the power of 2,200 talented individuals worldwide, the organization focuses on providing biobased solutions to meet the needs of a growing population while protecting our environment. DuPont (NYSE: DD) has been bringing world-class science and engineering to the global marketplace in the form of innovative products, materials, and services since 1802. The company believes that by collaborating with customers, governments, NGOs, and thought leaders we can help find solutions to such global challenges as providing enough healthy food for people everywhere, decreasing dependence on fossil fuels, and protecting life and the environment. For additional information about DuPont and its commitment to inclusive innovation, please visit http://www.dupont.com. (Photo is available by clicking here.) SOURCE DuPont
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV