As an innovative steward of the communities it serves, Sam's Club utilizes a variety of environmentally-friendly materials and energy-efficient fixtures. For instance, numerous daylight-harvesting skylights reduce the amount of energy required to light the store by up to 75 percent daily. LED lighting throughout the club, including in the cooler and freezer box doors and jewelry counter, operates 70 percent more efficiently than traditional fluorescent lighting.
Pharmacy and Hearing Center Among AmenitiesThe Edmond club will have a full-service pharmacy where members and the public can take advantage of great savings on medications they use every day.
The Sam's Club Pharmacy is open to members and the public, featuring $4 and $10 generic prescriptions and extraordinary savings on branded prescriptions. Sam's Club also offers an optical department, free monthly health screenings and Healthy Living Made Simple magazine to help members take charge of their health through preventative measures.
The new club will also debut a Sam's Club Hearing Aid Center, offering premium technology in hearing aid and personal listening devices alongside the care of a certified audiologist.Club to Employ More than 130 AssociatesThe new Edmond Sam's Club brings new jobs with career opportunities to the community, currently employing more than 130 associates, and actively hiring more. O'Connor began her career with Sam's Club as an hourly associate at the age of 18. A busy mom herself, she credits the company for giving her the opportunity to build a career to support her family. "I was a single parent, working to take care of my son, and Sam's Club gave me the opportunity to go back to school to get my degree, and work my way into management," stated O'Connor. "This company has given me the ability to defy what statistics would have dictated for me," she continued.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV