PARK RIDGE, N.J., Oct. 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Hertz Corporation (NYSE:HTZ), the world's largest general use car rental brand, was awarded the 2013 Women's Choice Award for America's Best in Car Rental Services. American women voted and Hertz was selected to receive the award as the most recommended among women in the following four categories: 1) business travel, 2) loyalty programs, 3) best "green" options, and 4) overall customer service. The Women's Choice Award is the only seal that recognizes brands based on a woman's propensity to recommend that brand to others.
"It is an honor to be named one of the most recommended brands in America by women, whom are extremely influential in today's consumer market," commented Mark P. Frissora, Hertz Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. "WomenCertified Inc. is the leading women's research company in America, and having their Women's Choice Award seal on the Hertz brand name is a testament to our continued focus on providing our customers the best travel experience with superior customer service."
The WomenCertified Consumer Audit begins with sending a survey to up to 100,000 female consumers and further validates the scoring through a joint survey partnership with travAlliancemedia, which then distributes the survey to its database of approximately 60,000 travel agents. When a company bears the Women's Choice Award seal, it serves as a beacon in identifying brands women recognize, trust and recommend. In a national survey, nine out of 10 women say they will "definitely" trust a brand or business if it carries the Women's Choice Award seal.WomenCertified, Inc. is the home of the Women's Choice Award and set the foundation for the research process to determine brands and businesses that qualify for the Women's Choice Award, which is the source for recommended products and brands.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV