SUNNYVALE, Calif., Oct. 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Kaleidescape, Inc., today announced it has signed a multiyear agreement with Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF) to offer content for purchase and download through the Kaleidescape Store. With this agreement, Kaleidescape adds approximately 2,000 titles to the store's catalog, allowing Kaleidescape users to enjoy even more of the best movies in the highest audio and video quality, with the added convenience of Internet delivery. The agreement with Lionsgate represents recognition from another studio of the Kaleidescape Experience and its ability to deliver a truly cinematic movie-watching experience with the convenience of purchasing movies electronically.
The Kaleidescape Store is the first online store that enables consumers to download movies and TV series with video and audio quality equal to Blu-ray Disc and DVD. Customers can now enjoy blockbuster films from The Hunger Games and Twilight franchises, as well as cinematic masterpieces like Apocalypse Now. The new content includes many of today's most talented voices—the edgy films of Quentin Tarantino, Matthew Weiner's multiple Emmy Award–winning TV drama Mad Men, and Tyler Perry's catalog of family dramas—as well as children's programming like Angelina Ballerina, Bob the Builder, Thomas & Friends, and Barney.
With the Kaleidescape Experience, powered by the company's comprehensive Movie Guide, the new titles from Lionsgate will come to life in a unique experience. Movies are presented within a breakthrough user interface that features high-resolution cover art and a brief but thorough synopsis. As viewers browse their collections, the on-screen interface highlights similar films based on genre, director, actors, and more. Viewers can easily skip through previews, menus, and ads to instantly start the feature film.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV