Hess Corporation (NYSE:HES) announced today that it will hold a conference call on Wednesday, October 30, at 10 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time to discuss its third quarter 2013 earnings release.
To phone into the conference call, parties in the United States should dial 1- 800-591-6942 and enter the pass code 17925614 after 9:45 a.m. Outside the United States, parties should dial 1- 617-614-4909 and enter the pass code 17925614. This conference call will also be accessible by webcast (audio only).
A replay of the conference call will be available from October 30 through November 13, 2013 by dialing 1- 888-286-8010 and entering the pass code 32929699. Outside the United States, parties should dial 1-617-801-6888 and enter the pass code 32929699.
Hess Corporation is a leading global independent energy company engaged in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas. More information on Hess Corporation is available at http://www.hess.com.Cautionary Statements This news release contains projections and other forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. These projections and statements reflect the company’s current views with respect to future events and financial performance. No assurances can be given, however, that these events will occur or that these projections will be achieved, and actual results could differ materially from those projected as a result of certain risk factors. A discussion of these risk factors is included in the company’s periodic reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV