Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Wednesday evening:
Yahoo! (YHOO): "I think this one will go higher."
Corrections Corp of America (CXW): "I have tried to predict this business and have failed. I'm saying don't buy. It's too hard."Kodiak Oil & Gas (KOG): "This one put themselves up for sale, couldn't find a buyer and ever since shares have been roaring. I think it's a buy up to $14.50. I also like Continental Resources (CLR), EOG Resources (EOG), Anadarko Petroleum (APC) and Noble Energy (NBL)." Hartford Financial Services (HIG): "I sold this one for my charitable trust. I like Travelers Companies (TRV)." Advanced Micro Devices (AMD): "I do like AMD, I just don't like this part of tech. I think this is still a $5 stock." Kandi Technologies (KNDI): "I think that one's OK. I like Polaris Industries (PII)." United Therapeutics (UTHR): "That company is so good. You have a winner there." BioMarin (BMRN): "I reiterate my recommendation. I think the stock goes higher." To read a full recap of "Mad Money" on CNBC, click here. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter with all of his latest articles and videos please click here. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV