Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates from 10:37 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk on the Street" Wednesday.
J.P. Morgan cut its estimates for Coca-Cola (KO). Cramer suggested investors avoid the name, saying the company has "lost its edge." KO fell 1.4% to $37.43.
William Blair initiated Cabela's (CAB) with a hold rating. Cramer agreed, noting this is where people buy guns. CAB dropped 1.9% to $62.54.Jefferies said not to worry about International Paper (IP). Cramer concurred, adding, John Faraci "is a great CEO. Don't bet against this man." IP fell 1.5% to $44.60. Terex (TEX) is one of the best ideas at Morgan Stanley. Cramer said he and others like the contrarian call. TEX rose 1.4% to $34.41. " Ciena (CIEN) has been the best telco play," Cramer said, adding that he is shocked by the way the stock continues to move higher. CIEN was unchanged at $25.60. Pacific Crest upgraded Seagate Technologies (STX) to buy from hold and like Micron (MU), should continue to do well from supply constraint, Cramer said. STX was 2.8% higher at $45.95. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV