AIKEN, S.C., Oct. 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Sam's Club will open its new club at 220 U.S. Highway 1 in Aiken County on Thursday, Oct. 3, giving residents and small business owners the opportunity to access incredible savings on quality products in an area rich with history and culture. The Club will open to the public immediately following a Grand Opening Ceremony at 8 a.m. on Thursday.
"I know this new Sam's Club has been anticipated in the community for a long time, so we're tremendously excited to open our new club," said Sam's Club Manager Gerald Raymond. "The outstanding merchandise and incredible value make Sam's Club a destination, and we look forward to serving our community for many years to come."
Local dignitaries will be in attendance at the Grand Opening celebration. In addition, U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina offered his congratulations to Sam's Club on its new location in Aiken."I know you will find our best assets to be the people of South Carolina," Graham said. "We believe in hard work, determination, and character. I know that you will do well in this community and anticipate you will have many years of prosperity." Club Creates 180 New Jobs, Offers Special Grand Opening PricesThe Aiken Sam's Club brings new jobs with career opportunities to the community, and surrounding communities, employing approximately 180 associates. "We're thrilled to hire so many individuals from the area. We were confident we would find great talent in the community," Raymond said. As a part of the Grand Opening, Sam's Club will offer special savings on a number of outstanding items Thursday, Oct. 3, including*:
- A Vizio® 60-inch Class LED HDTV for $888.
- $100 off the Dell 15.6" Notebook.
- A Magnavox 32" Class LED HDTV for $219.88.
- $30 off the Samsung WB80I Bundle that includes the SD card and camera case.
- Fresh beef Ribeye steak for $8.99 a pound.
- Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing – 2 pack for $6.98.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts