DALLAS, Oct. 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Fall Toy Preview -- Leading youth electronics manufacturer Sakar International showcased its new line of officially licensed WWE themed electronics, mobile accessories and other products, today at the Toy Industry Association's Fall Toy Preview in Dallas.
Featuring fan-favorite Superstars The Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Big Show, CM Punk®, Ryback®, John Cena®, Kofi Kingston ® and CJ Parker ™, the new products let WWE fans bring the excitement home and show off their allegiance to their favorite characters. The products are part of the licensing deal and the full line will be available soon at major toy retailers.
The new WWE products include:
- The Vivitar Camelio tablet app kit, a WWE-themed 'personality kit' that allows users to customize the 7" Android tablet with their favorite WWE Superstars. Each kit includes a case, as well as a special code to unlock branded content, such as WWE wallpapers, widgets, music and books.
- Three-piece WWE Adventure Kits, each with a digital camera, binoculars and a flashlight.
- Character flashlights with wrist strap and mini LED flashlights with carabineer clip.
- A WWE stylus and universal 7" portfolio-style tablet case, sold separately.
"WWE is a global phenomenon, with millions of fans in more than 150 countries who tune in to watch events in 30 languages," said Liza Abrams, VP of Licensing for Sakar. "These products will make the perfect holiday gift for legions of WWE fans of all ages."To learn more about the new WWE line from Sakar, visit the Sakar Booth #1201 at the Toy Industry Association's Fall Toy Preview today through October 3 at the Dallas Market Center/World Trade Center in Dallas, Texas. For more information about other Sakar products, visit www.sakar.com. For more information about WWE, visit http://www.wwe.com/. About Sakar International Sakar International, Inc. is a leading provider of consumer electronics and accessories. With a rich heritage of technology innovation since 1977, Sakar has developed a global presence by consistently evolving alongside technology to develop on-trend, cutting edge products. Sakar licenses over forty major entertainment brands and has maintained a diverse portfolio of product offerings, including: digital cameras, video recorders, karaoke machines and small appliances, along with audio, tablet, camera, smartphone and computer accessories. Sakar acquired the Vivitar brand in 2008 and has since launched a full line of photographic, optic and related accessories. Sakar is headquartered in Edison, New Jersey, with additional offices in the United Kingdom, Canada, Latin America, Hong Kong and China. About WWE WWE , a publicly traded company (NYSE: WWE), is an integrated media organization and recognized leader in global entertainment. The company consists of a portfolio of businesses that create and deliver original content 52 weeks a year to a global audience. WWE is committed to family friendly entertainment on its television programming, pay-per-view, digital media and publishing platforms. WWE programming is broadcast in more than 150 countries and 30 languages and reaches more than 650 million homes worldwide. The company is headquartered in Stamford, Conn., with offices in New York, Los Angeles, Miami, London, Mumbai, Shanghai, Singapore, Istanbul and Tokyo. Additional information on WWE (NYSE: WWE) can be found at wwe.com and corporate.wwe.com. For information on our global activities, go to http://www.wwe.com/worldwide/ . SOURCE Sakar International
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV