Cyan (NYSE: CYNI), a leading provider of software-defined networking and packet-optical solutions for network operators, today announced that company management will host a conference call to review financial results for the third quarter of 2013 on October 29, 2013 at 2:00 pm Pacific time.
The conference call can be accessed with the following information approximately 10 minutes prior to the start of the call:
DIAL IN NUMBER FOR US AND CANADA: 1-877-941-9205
DIAL IN NUMBER FOR INTERNATIONAL CALLS: 1-480-629-9771PASSCODE: CYAN The call will be broadcast live over the internet in an audio webcast that can be found in the Investor section of the company’s website: http://www.cyaninc.com. REPLAY INFORMATION Replay Via Phone: A replay will be available from approximately 4:00 pm PT on October 29, through 11:59 pm PT on November 12, 2013 by dialing 1-800-406-7325 (US & Canada) or 1-303-590-3030 (International) Passcode: 4643637# Replay Via Internet: An online audio replay will also be available concluding the call for approximately 90 days and can be accessed at: http://investor.cyaninc.com/investors/events-and-presentations/events/ . About Cyan Cyan enables network transformation. The company’s software-defined network (SDN) solutions deliver orchestration, visualization, and scale to networks that, until now, have been static and hardware driven. Serving carriers, enterprises, governments, and data center operators globally, Cyan’s open platforms provide multi-vendor control and visibility to network operators, making service delivery more efficient and profitable. Cyan solutions include Blue Planet SDN software, Z-Series packet-optical transport platforms, and Cyan Pro professional services. For more information, please visit www.cyaninc.com or follow Cyan on Twitter at http://twitter.com/CyanNews.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV