McCormick (MKC) ($64.70) matched EPS estimates, reporting earnings of 78 cents a share before the market opened Thursday. The stock gapped lower and traded to a week's low of $64.04 on Friday. McCormick stayed below its 200-day SMA at $69.33 before the earnings, but it still has a buy rating. My annual value levels are $53.12 and $50.15, with a weekly pivot at $64.20 and semiannual risky levels at $67.62 and $75.36.
Nike (NKE) ($72.64) beat EPS estimates by 8 cents, reporting earnings of 86 cents a share after the market closed Thursday. The new Dow component closed at $70.34 on Thursday and gapped to a new multiyear high at $75.25 on Friday. Nike maintains its hold rating with a weekly value level at $68.48, a quarterly pivot at $71.62 and a monthly risky level at $73.38.
At the time of publication, Suttmeier had no positions in stocks mentioned.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV