NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Autumn is my wife's favorite time of the year as she looks forward to watching the remarkable array of colors produced from trees turning color. If you haven't driven through the countryside gazing at the rainbow of colors, you have missed out on one of life's blessings.
For Apple (AAPL) investors, one color is likely to stand above all others this fall -- green; green from all the cash it's producing. All signs point to acceleration of green cash production as well.
For years, Apple fans have known the level of quality that products bearing the iconic Apple logo brings. Now everyone knows how valuable the logo is. On Tuesday, widely followed branding consultant Interbrand said Apple has surpassed Coca-Cola's (KO) as the best global brand.
Increasing to the number one position is just the latest recognition of how effectively CEO Tim Cook is leading Apple. Under Cook, Apple has already delivered record revenue and profits. With Apple stock trading near a P/E ratio of 11, revenue and profits clearly haven't been enough to satisfy investors.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV