Reading the Table
OV/UN Valued: Stocks with a red number are undervalued by this percentage. Those with a black number are overvalued by that percentage according to ValuEngine.
VE Rating: A "1-engine" rating is a strong sell, a "2-engine" rating is a sell, a "3-engine" rating is a hold, a "4-engine" rating is a buy and a "5-engine" rating is a strong buy.Last 12-Month Return (%): Stocks with a red number declined by that percentage over the last 12 months. Stocks with a black number increased by that percentage. Forecast 1-Year Return: Stocks with a red number are projected to decline by that percentage over the next 12 months. Stocks with a black number in the table are projected to move higher by that percentage over the next 12 months. Value Level: Price at which to enter a GTC limit order to buy on weakness. The letters mean; W-weekly, M-monthly, Q-quarterly, S-semiannual and A-annual. Pivot: A level between a value level and risky level that should be a magnet during the time frame noted. Risky Level: Price at which to enter a GTC limit order to sell on strength. (BIG) ($37.09 vs. $34.79 on Sept. 4) was up 2.2% between my June 3 post and my Sept. 5 post and is up another 6.6% since then. My weekly value level is $34.47 with a quarterly pivot at $36.41 and monthly risky level at $38.14. Costco (COST) ($115.17 vs. $111.50 on Sept. 4) was up just 1.7% between my June 3 post and my Sept. 5 post and is up another 3.3% since then. The stock ended Monday below its 50-day SMA at $115.71. My weekly value level is $110.24 with a monthly pivot at $118.92 and quarterly risky level at $121.21. Dollar General (DG) ($56.46 vs. $56.39 on Sept. 4) was up a solid 6.8% between my June 3 post and my Sept. 5 post, but the upside appears to have stalled. The stock is above its 50-day SMA at $55.48 with a weekly value level at $55.40 with a semiannual pivot at $56.97 and monthly risky level at $59.07.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV