Cover-All (NYSE MKT:COVR), a leading provider of innovative and modern P/C insurance technology solutions announced the immediate availability of the latest version of the Cover-All Business Intelligence Suite. This new release provides ease-of-use reporting and analytics, while offering social media style features designed to improve information collaboration and decision-making.
The Cover-All Business Intelligence Suite contains several new analytical visualization tools that make data analysis easier and more insightful; a restyled and upgraded user interface (UI) provides improved navigation and enables independent report building from a single solution. This release also includes many enhancements designed to improve enterprise wide knowledge-sharing through report annotations to communicate outlier data points, public or private discussion on selected analysis – all of this to share analysis to support better decision-making.
The Cover-All Business Intelligence Suite is a real-time, ultra-configurable, intuitive BI and analytics solution which allows for identification of insurance capacity gaps to invest in profitable programs, improved agency management through performance and trends, and improved product selection. Further, the location intelligence feature allows insurance organizations to create visual, interactive, location-based models of complex insurance data.
The major features, enhancements and improvements of this release include:
- Restyled self-serve UI with enhanced navigability, usability, and interactivity to create, browse, search and share content
- Quick and easy ad-hoc analysis tool with enhanced drag-n-drop report building
- Enhanced data drilling capabilities, such as drill down, multiple report drill through, and drill anywhere capability for insurance
- Collaboration BI features such as report annotations, public or private discussion threads, timeline and several other social capabilities
- Advanced data visualizations with interactive content through brushing, colored metrics across the analysis, time series, report summaries, series selection
- Rule-based and schedulable automatic content delivery
- Enhanced native mobile app for the iPad and iPhone
- Enhanced P/C insurance content including out-of-the-box reports, KPIs and dashboards
- Location intelligence to perform geospatial analytics on insurance data
- Pro-active alerts for monitoring business performance through exception reporting
- Increasing and mature inventory of 160+ insurance specific metrics that can be analyzed by 100+ aspects of insurance business