As the online channel continues to grow as a fundraising source for nonprofits, Blackbaud (NASDAQ: BLKB) today released Blackbaud Online Express ™. The new cloud-based tool for organizations using the The Raiser’s Edge ® adds an option within Blackbaud’s comprehensive interactive and online marketing portfolio for nonprofits with basic fundraising and online marketing needs.
Featuring mobile-friendly, easy-to-build online donation forms and email marketing templates designed for nonprofits, Blackbaud Online Express is integrated with The Raiser’s Edge and works with the most commonly used website management tools including Drupal and Joomla. With powerful metrics, nonprofits can instantly see how their fundraising and marketing initiatives are performing.
“Blackbaud Online Express is tailored to our needs as a nonprofit and is a great tool for streamlining our online giving,” said Lauren Joost, Baltimore Museum of Art’s director of membership. “Having forms embedded on our site makes it easier for visitors to support the Museum – we’ve already seen great changes in our online fundraising program.”
- Blackbaud Online Express is now available for download at www.blackbaud.com/onlineexpress .
“When we set out to build Online Express, we worked with more than 100 nonprofits to create an innovative tool that is not only simple to get started using, but also has smart features built-in and is savvy enough to serve the unique needs of nonprofits,” said Steve MacLaughlin, director of Blackbaud’s Idea lab. “Users don’t need implementation services, or even training – the product is very intuitive and simply does what you need. Within minutes, nonprofits can take online donations, manage their email campaigns, and see their progress all within The Raiser’s Edge.”Online Express Features:
- Simple Online Fundraising – users can create unlimited donation forms based on pre-designed mobile-friendly templates, and then copy and paste the automatically-generated HTML code into their existing website.
- Smart Email Marketing – with pre-designed, mobile-friendly email templates, including an easy-to-use “drag and drop” editor. Users can also easily upload and store existing images and manage distribution lists created in The Raiser’s Edge.
- Powerful Dashboard Metrics – users can instantly see how their online fundraising and email marketing initiatives are performing by viewing key statistics such as page views, conversion rates and average donations. Users can also compare two or more forms or emails to determine which performed better.
- Integration with The Raiser’s Edge – users can easily pull and manage dynamic email lists without having to upload files and can leverage “Merge Fields” to create personalized messages. And, with Blackbaud Merchant Services, Online Express users enjoy a fully integrated, secure and affordable payment processing solution for their online fundraising initiatives.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts