Law Firm Kirby McInerney LLP Investigating Potential Claims On Behalf Of The Active Network, Inc. Stockholders
Kirby McInerney LLP is investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of The Active Network, Inc. (“Active” or the “Company”) (NYSE:ACTV) concerning the proposed acquisition of the Company by Vista Equity Partners (“Vista”). Under the terms of the proposed transaction, Active stockholders will receive $14.50 in cash for each share of Zoltek owned, valuing the transaction at $584 million.
The investigation concerns whether Active’s Board of Directors violated its fiduciary duties by agreeing to this transaction and whether the proposed consideration adequately values Active’s common stock.
If you are an Active stockholder and wish to obtain additional information, please contact J. Brandon Walker, Esq. by email at email@example.com, by telephone at (212) 699-1145 or (888) 529-4787, or by filling out this contact form.
Kirby McInerney LLP is a New York-based law firm concentrating in securities, shareholder, whistleblower, antitrust and consumer litigation. For additional information, please go to www.kmllp.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV