Bank of America today announced the opening of a new generation of banking centers that provides customers with another convenient banking option.
The first of these banking centers, known as “express,” opened in Manhattan on Aug. 26. Express banking centers offer a more flexible schedule than a full-service branch, while integrating more benefits of technology with onsite associates who can assist customers with their financial needs. Customers can use new, advanced technology to perform the most common transactions. Associates are also available to answer customers’ questions, open new accounts and guide them on convenient self-service banking options including Online Banking and Mobile Banking.
“We are working to make the customer experience with Bank of America reflect how people live their lives every day,” said Katy Knox, Retail Banking and Distribution executive at Bank of America. “With the addition of express centers, our retail business offers customers more flexibility and convenience. Today, our franchise combines our advanced ATM technology, Online and Mobile Banking, and banking centers with the personal assistance from our associates and specialists to enable customers to bank how and when they want.”
The express banking center is equipped with ATMs with Teller Assist ® , which combine the technology and convenience of an ATM with the human touch of a teller. Using the new ATMs, customers can speak with a U.S.-based Bank of America teller at the push of a button and receive the same level of personal assistance they would if they walked up to a banking center counter. ATMs with Teller Assist, which offer support in English or Spanish, offer customers the ability to:
- Receive cash withdrawals in a variety of denominations ($1, $5, $20 and $100).
- Cash checks and receive exact change.
- Deposit checks with cash back.
- Make loan or credit card payments.
- Access with a U.S. government-issued photo ID if ATM/debit card is not available.
- Receive available balances for Bank of America accounts.
- Print mini or full statements for checking and savings accounts.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts