SUNNYVALE, Calif., Oct. 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ShoreTel® (NASDAQ: SHOR), the leading provider of brilliantly simple unified communications systems including business phone systems, applications and mobile UC solutions, today announced its ShoreTel Dock product received two awards at the Midsize Enterprise Summit (MES) West 2013 XCellence Awards and that Bernard Gutnick was included on the inaugural Top 50 Midmarket IT Vendor Executive list.
Shore Tel was recognized in the category of Most Innovative Technology Vendor for its ShoreTel Dock, and for Best Boardroom Case Study Presentation which was focused on the Dock and ShoreTel Mobility. Sponsored by XChange Events, the MES XCellence Awards highlight the very best products, services and solutions during MES West as voted on by the IT decision-makers attending the event.
The Top 50 Midmarket IT Vendor Executive list features the industry's most influential vendor executives who serve midmarket and midsize customers. Gutnick is ShoreTel's senior director of product marketing and has more than 20 years of experience in the UC industry. The goal of the inaugural list is to shine a spotlight on the professionals driving one of the most important customer segments in the industry today.
"ShoreTel is honored to have been recognized again at MES West, and we're proud of Bernard's placement on the midmarket executive list," said David Petts, senior VP of worldwide sales at ShoreTel. "These awards demonstrate our ongoing commitment to serving the unique needs of the midsize enterprise IT market."ShoreTel Dock is the industry's first business-grade docking station that transforms iPhones® and iPads® into desk phones when paired with ShoreTel Mobility, fusing the convenience of mobile devices with the power of a business communications system.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV