From a designer wig collaboration to affordable home decor, Target has it all this year
MISSISSAUGA, ON, Oct. 1, 2013 /CNW/ - Orange and black is the new red and khaki at Target this fall, where the stores have been transformed into the go-to destination for tricks, treats and all things spooky. The Halloween 2013 assortment includes a limited-time-only designer wig collaboration with Chris March, creative costumes for kids and pets, accessories for adults, ghoulish décor and, of course, incredible values on candy.
" Halloween is such a fun time of year for kids and kids at heart. At Target, we love seeing the creativity and energy that goes into costumes and neighbourhood decorations each year," said John Morioka, senior vice president, merchandising, Target Canada. "We want our Canadian guests to know that Target is the wallet-friendly destination for Halloween this year."
Chris March CollaborationTarget teamed up with fashion and costume designer and former Project Runway contestant Chris March to create an exclusive line of larger-than-life Halloween wigs. Inspired by his experience as a costume designer, March designed eight show-stopping styles: Geisha, Greaser, Starlet, Witch, Medusa, Monster Bride, Mohawk and Afro. The limited-time-only collection features over-the-top foam wigs, each priced at $20 or less, that will help Target guests create the perfect Halloween look. The playful "Big Fun" collection, now available in stores, will serve as the centerpiece of Target's Halloween product assortment. Halloween Costumes and Accessories for the Whole Family This year, playing dress up is taken to a new level for kids. Target features the most popular costumes of the year, including favourite superheroes and an exclusive line of Disney Princess characters. Top kids costumes include:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV